Packing to move can be a hassle. When you finally get the keys to your new place the last thing you want to do is be searching through boxes for essentials. If you’re scheduled to move into a new apartment with us soon, here is a list of essentials to keep in an easily-accessible (and clearly labeled) box on move-in day!
- Clean, dry bath towels
- Your toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste)
- A hand soap for the bathroom
- Any medications you take daily
- A first aid kit
- Phone charger
- Sheets and pillows
- A shower curtain
- Paper plates, cups, napkins
- Toilet paper & paper towels
- Basic cleaning supplies (i.e. surface cleaner, a sponge, dish soap)
- Water & non-perishable snacks
You’ll be so glad you have these items available and nearby on your first day in your new home. We’re glad to have you as a new resident at Princeton Properties! Happy moving!