As a company that was founded in Lowell, MA and continues to be based in Lowell, Princeton Properties has realized some of its greatest business growth by acquiring and developing properties in the New England area. Princeton has strong ties to the community and believes in creating and managing properties that generate pride for residents and neighborhoods alike.
- Company Principals maintain a high level of involvement in daily operations
- Employees are thoroughly trained and encouraged to give back to their surrounding communities and consistently provide exceptional customer service to their residents and guests
- Princeton prides itself on promoting from within. Training employees to take on greater responsibility is part of our culture. Today, 80% of Princeton’s management growth comes from inside the company. We also have exceptionally low turn over; when you become part of the Princeton Team, you become part of the Princeton Family
- As associates of Princeton Properties, employees become part of a larger network. At times of personal crisis, many have experienced the caring and support of their co-workers. One recent example, when an associate’s young daughter was diagnosed with cancer, the Princeton family organized a blood drive and charity hike dedicated to the cause
- We don’t want the fear of job relocation or apprehension of committing to a new residence to stop anyone from becoming part of one of our exceptional communities. The Princeton Pledge offers a worry-free early-lease termination option within the first week of residency. Also at select Princeton location we offer the Job Loss Protection Plan, an optional addendum that is executed at the time of lease signing, offering special termination terms in the event of an involuntary separation from employment.