The holidays are behind us and the last thing on everyone’s mind is preparing for next year’s festivities. Before packing away your holiday boxes for storage, pick up some of these items that are sure to be on sale. When next year rolls around you’ll be so glad you did!
- Wrapping paper and gift bags – when it’s time to wrap your holiday gifts next year you’ll be thrilled when you open a storage container full of gift wrapping supplies that you scored for next to nothing!
- Holiday Cards – When the holidays are over, most stores sell their remaining holiday cards for over 70% off! Pick up a couple boxes for a few dollars next time you’re out and have them on hand for mailing in 2017!
- Artificial Christmas trees – If you’re thinking of putting up a fake tree next year or if yours needs an upgrade, buy it now! You won’t see these discounted until Black Friday next year and even then, they can typically be sold out at most stores.
- Ornaments and Decor – Usually around the holidays you’ll see ornament shops pop up at malls for the season. Once the holidays are over, they mark down all of their goods before they close up shop for the year. This is a great time to pick up some items you realized you were missing in your home this year or gifts for your friends.
- Lights – String lights are marked down over 50% after the holidays and it’s the perfect time to stock up! You can pick up a few boxes to store away for next year’s decor or replace any that may have broken after this season.