Tag: mother’s day
5 Ways to Celebrate Mom – At Home With Princeton
If you’re at home with Mom this Mother’s Day there are many ways you can celebrate her. If you’re separated from her while social distancing there are still plenty of ways you can treat Mom this year! Take a look at these ideas for celebrating Mom while staying safe.
1 – Buy her a gift card to a local restaurant. She can use this to purchase herself some takeout now or save it to use later when restaurants are back open for business. Many restaurants are allowing gift card purchases online or over the phone to limit social contact. Does she prefer to be pampered? Check with her hairdresser or stylist to see if you can purchase a gift card to use at a future date.
2 – Have a special meal delivered to her. Call her favorite restaurant and have lunch or dinner delivered for her. She won’t have to cook and she’ll love the surprise….a win, win!
3 – Many local florists are taking orders now for Mother’s Day flower deliveries. Call today to get your order in an surprise mom with a beautiful bouquet.
4 – If mom prefers planting her own flowers, get her some annuals or perennials from your local garden store! You can call and place an order then pull up and have the order brought right out to your car. Drop off at Mom’s doorstep with a special note from you.
5 – Homemade cards are always appreciated by moms but this year more than ever she’ll love the sentiment. Write a list of your favorite things about her and why you are thankful for her, decorate and drop it off in her mailbox.
5 Recipes for Mother’s Day Brunch
Hosting a brunch for Mom this weekend? Try one of these delicious casserole recipes that you can make ahead so you can spend more time with Mom on Sunday…
2 – Everything Bagel Casserole
4 – Chocolate Chip Pancake Casserole
10 Activities To Do With Mom
When it comes to Mother’s Day, flowers and cards tend to be the most common gifts. Instead of wrapping up something this year why not take Mom out for a fun activity to celebrate the day? Here are 10 fun things to do to celebrate the woman you call mom!
- Invite the whole family to brunch at a local restaurant
- Take mom to a paint bar to test her artistic skills
- If mom is a little bit competitive, take her and the rest of the family to bowl a few strings
- Check the schedule at your local theater and buy tickets for a show or play
- Does Mom like wine? Bring her to a local wine making shop to make her own
- If the weather is nice, pack a picnic lunch and enjoy your meal outdoors at a local park
- If mom likes the outdoors, plan a hike for the two of you
- Pamper her by making an appointment for her to have a manicure and pedicure
- Want to stay in? Buy all the fixings for her favorite meal and serve her dinner
- Everyone loves movies, get tickets for a flick and grab dinner afterwards