Holmes Beverly has it all – rich color palettes, top of the line finishes, carefully thought out floor plans and water views too!
Your new apartment home comes with an unrivaled amenity package including a cozy library with fireplace, telecommuting office, pet spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, flexible club room and roof deck.
Experience the convenience, vibrancy and excitement of city living just outside your doorstep. The Holmes Beverly is walkable to shops, dining, beaches, music, art & theater. It’s one of the most commute friendly locations on the North Shore – with 72 trains to Boston every weekday, just steps from your front door.
Click here to view floor plans and additional photos. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
High-end finishes, 9+ foot ceilings and one or two bedroom floor plans await you at Mill & 3 Apartment Homes in Chelmsford, MA! This new construction property consists of 3 three-story buildings with direct access garage parking and a first class clubhouse.
Work up a sweat in the clubhouse fitness center and enjoy relaxing by the pristine outdoor pool.
The apartments feature two-toned kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops, glass tile backsplashes, luxury plank flooring in living areas and kitchens, washers and dryers, 9+ foot ceilings, walk-in closets, patios or balconies, and dining areas in select units. Visit our website to view floor plans, our photo gallery and more.
Contact us today to be one of the first ones to live in this new apartment community!
Bring spring and style into your home with this fun (and totally easy) DIY project!
Mother Nature doesn’t want us to have our spring just yet! If you’re thinking about starting your spring cleaning this weekend though, you may be in need of extra storage. Packing away winter clothing, coats and boots can take up a lot of space. Keep reading to find five great apartment storage ideas to try.
1- Utilize the space under your bed. If you have plastic storage containers that fit, try packing your winter clothes in those. Bonus tip – add a couple dryer sheets to the bins to keep your clothes smelling fresh until you need them again!
2 – Try over-the-door shoe organizers. These can free up a lot of space on the floor in your bedroom closet for extra storage space.
3 – Get some furniture that doubles as storage. Store your blankets and flannel sheets in an ottoman in the living room. Use a TV stand that doubles as a storage chest to increase your space.
4 – Free up space in your bathroom storage closet by adding an over-the-toilet rack/shelf. Keep your toiletries and towels here to make more space elsewhere.
5 – Check your closets and start cleaning. You’d be surprised how much space you can make in your home just by reorganizing. Toss items that you don’t need and rework your space by adding containers and baskets for extra storage.
We’re in the middle of winter and who doesn’t like feeling cozy inside when it’s cold and wet outside? You don’t need an interior designer to make your apartment have a cozier feel. Try following these 5 simple steps before you curl up at home to relax.
- Have lots of soft throw blankets in your living room. Store them in baskets or on a blanket ladder for a decorative touch.
- Use soft lighting. Instead of turning on overhead lights, turn on a table lamp or use flameless LED candles to give your home a soft glow.
- Switch to slippers right when you get home. Leave your slippers by the front door so you can slip right into them and take off your snow boots without tracking in any snow.
- Decorate with warm colors. Earth tones have a cozier feel than bright, bold colors.
- Designate a spot in your home that is comfortable to curl up. Whether it’s a comfortable chair or spot on the couch, make sure you have a soft place to unwind after a long day.
There is already talk of snow in the forecast in New England so it’s (finally) time to start pulling out the winter jackets, hats and boots! In order to keep things organized and to make sure your gear doesn’t take up too much space, follow these tips:
- Start by washing your winter coats, gloves and hats and scarves after you pull them out of storage.
- Make sure you have matched all of your gloves and mittens and fold or tie them together to keep them from separating.
- Shop for a shoe tray if you don’t already have one. Clean a spot by your front door to place it so you can take off your wet, snowy boots without making a mess.
- Have baskets laying around the house? Use one for your gloves, one for hats and one for scarves to keep things organized. Put the baskets on a shelf in your coat closet.
- Pull your lightweight jackets out of the closet to make room and put them in storage. Hang your winter coats underneath your baskets for your cold weather accessories.
It’s about that time; time for college students to head back to school for a brand new year. Packing everything up for a new semester of school is no easy task since there’s so much to pack. When making your checklist, don’t forget to add these ten items you may not have thought to put in your suitcase!
- Batteries (in all standard sizes)
- A fan – dorm rooms can get hot!
- A shower caddy for all your toiletries
- Your health insurance card (keep it in your wallet)
- First aid kit
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Spare sheets & a blanket
- Extra ink for your printer
- Laundry detergent
- A laundry basket
- An umbrella
- A bathrobe
- Extension cord
- A power strip for your desk area
Country living with the convenience of city life….that is Forest Acres in Haverhill, MA!
Picture rolling hills and a natural wooded setting giving you the peace and comfort you need at home. With easy access to shopping, schools, restaurants and the commuter rail, Forest Acres is the perfect location for busy families or business professionals. Our unique apartment community is located directly off Route 125 in the Bradford area of Haverhill, Massachusetts.
There’s a lot to love about living here. Enjoy relaxing poolside on a hot summer day or stroll over to the community playground. If getting a bit of exercise is on your mind then head over to our onsite basketball court and tennis court after work! With one, two and three bedroom apartment options, there’s something for everyone at Forest Acres.
Visit our website here to learn more about amenities, view floor plans and setup a tour!
Princeton is growing and we’re headed to Littleton, MA!
Only 45 minutes away from downtown Boston, sits Village Green Littleton; the perfect suburban getaway! Work outside the city? We are a short commute away from neighboring high-tech parks in Acton, Westford, Concord and Littleton.
Escape the stress of work each day and head home to your luxury apartment where you’ll feel both comfortable and relaxed. Each unit has its own washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and walk-in closets among many other fantastic amenities.
No need to head to the beach, you can swim in our heated, saltwater pool or spend time with neighbors on the outdoor patio at the community clubhouse. If fitness is your thing, you can workout right on site at our 24 hour fitness center.
And as a resident, you’ll always have access to 24-hour emergency maintenance and professional on-site management. Let our friendly and experienced staff take care of your needs. Come visit our Littleton luxury apartments today! Visit our website to find additional photos, view floor plans and learn about amenities.
Heading away for a summer trip? Here are some things you might want to consider doing besides packing your suitcase!
- Don’t announce when you’re leaving on social media. Friends aren’t always the only ones watching. Keep your home safe while you’re away by leaving your vacation plans offline.
- Ask a trusted neighbor to pickup your mail or packages. You don’t want to announce to everyone that you’re away by having fliers or packages building up!
- Make sure you’re not coming home to a big electric bill by unplugging all of your non-essential appliances.
- Empty out the fridge and the trash cans. There’s nothing worse than coming home to expired food and a full trash barrel in your home.
- Pay your bills! You don’t want to be relaxing on the beach only to remember you never paid your cable bill before you left. Make sure to organize payments and visit the post office before you head out.