10 Places to Visit for Great New England Foliage
Pretty soon we’ll start seeing those gorgeous fall colors! As the temperatures start dropping and the leaves start changing it’s time to start planning those weekend adventures. Here are ten places to visit in New England to see some awesome fall foliage!
- Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
- Woodstock, VT
- The Kancamagus Highway in NH
- Maine’s Coastal Route 1
- Acadia National Park in Maine
- The Mohawk Trail
- Ocean Drive in Rhode Island
- Boston Common
- Route 6A Cape Cod
- Bethel, Maine
Enjoy the beauty of the season while it’s still here! Don’t forget to stop for cider donuts too because it wouldn’t be fall in New England without them!
5 Tips for Corporate Travel
Frequent corporate travel can be exhausting. With the right travel strategies you can feel less stressed and more “at home” during your next business trip! Keep reading to learn our tips to try the next time you are living on the road for work.
1 – Keep your travel itineraries, important documents, work schedules and laptop in your carry on (if you are traveling by plane.) You will be able to locate everything easily and prepare for meetings while on your flight.
2 – Don’t over-pack. Check with your hotel or corporate furnished apartment to see what is already available for you. At Princeton Properties, the corporate furnished apartments are ready for immediate-occupancy including such essentials as High-speed Internet, housekeeping and even a corkscrew.
3 – Unpack your clothes as soon as you arrive. Don’t let your suits or dresses stay folded and wrinkled in your suitcase. Once you are settled in, find a home for your luggage in a closet that is out of the way.
4 – Connect to the wifi and setup a work station. You’ll feel settled and more productive if you have all of your work materials setup and easily accessible.
5 – Check your schedule and make sure your alarm is set in time for your first day of work. If you don’t use the alarm on your cell phone, test out the alarm clock in your room. You’ll want to make sure it’s setup and ready to wake you up
5 Things To Do Before Leaving on Vacation
Heading away for a summer trip? Here are some things you might want to consider doing besides packing your suitcase!
- Don’t announce when you’re leaving on social media. Friends aren’t always the only ones watching. Keep your home safe while you’re away by leaving your vacation plans offline.
- Ask a trusted neighbor to pickup your mail or packages. You don’t want to announce to everyone that you’re away by having fliers or packages building up!
- Make sure you’re not coming home to a big electric bill by unplugging all of your non-essential appliances.
- Empty out the fridge and the trash cans. There’s nothing worse than coming home to expired food and a full trash barrel in your home.
- Pay your bills! You don’t want to be relaxing on the beach only to remember you never paid your cable bill before you left. Make sure to organize payments and visit the post office before you head out.