1. Las Vegas: Las Vegas has a little something for everyone. Whether your vacation is geared towards gambling at a casino, live shows and entertainment such as Cirque du Soleil or a Gondola Ride at the Bellagio, or just shopping at the outlets and designer stores.
2. Mexico: Mexico offers a perfect combination of historical interest, beaches, and the crazy night life. Mexico has various beautiful landscapes, including mountains, deserts, tropical jungles, and quaint villages and resorts for tourists.
3. Hawaii: Hawaii’s warm hospitality, stunning volcanoes, but first of all for its beautiful beaches. There are plenty of tourist spots on the islands, but try to really experience the island by hiking the volcanoes or by flying over the islands in a helicopter.
4. Los Angeles, California: Due to the beautiful Californian sunshine year round, it is the home of a large number of celebrities, and is the center of the TV and movie industry. You can take a tour of the stars’ homes or visit the bohemian zones. There are also plenty of different and even authentic cuisine restaurants ranging from Chinese to Mexican.
5. Haute Route, Swiss Alps: Switzerland holds the famous Swiss Alps hiking adventure. Take the traditional Haute Route to see the largest mountain in Western Europe, the Matterhorn.
6. New York City: New York is something that everyone should do at least once in their life. For the City that Never Sleeps, New York is truly a sight to behold. Be sure to take the time to visit the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Empire State Building and Broadway plays.
7. Aruba: The Sunny climate of Aruba, which boasts an 82 degree temperature on the white sandy beaches for most of the year. On the western and southern coasts you’ll find a lot of sheltered beaches. This spot is a great alternative to the Caribbean.
8. Thailand: Thailand has a lot to offer visitors. Whatever you are looking for, you will be fascinated by the ancient civilization and the glorious culture. There are wonderful sights, including exotic open-air markets and sparkling temples. There are endless souvenirs and cuisine at bargain prices. visit a luxurious health spa to regenerate your body and psyche. Also try to relax on a golden beach and enjoy the tropical sunshine and deep turquoise sea.
9. Machu Picchu in Peru: Hikers and tourists have visited the fascinating Inca civilization since its discovery in the early 1900s. Many call the experience magical. Visit the Inca temples and villages. Blending in with the hillside itself, many say the area creates a seamless and elegant green paradise,
10. France: The country has a lot of beautiful attractions and cultural structures to visit. It is bustling with activity, full of large cities like Paris and beautiful small villages and vineyard country side. The countryside still holds a strong impression of Old World feelings and hospitality.