Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and if you’re hosting you are probably busy with preparations! Your turkey is thawing, your vegetables are chopped, the house is clean….now it’s time to set the table! Read these tips before you start putting out your napkins and flatware…
- Iron your tablecloths and napkins the day before.
- Wash and set aside all of your flatware and glassware the night before. Make sure to dry everything so there aren’t any spots or watermarks.
- Consider using place cards. It makes things easier and it makes your dinner table much more personalized. Your guests will be happy that you’ve chosen a special place for them at your meal.
- Add some seasonal touches by putting centerpieces on your tables. Consider flowers, candles, pumpkins or faux leaves to give your table a festive look.
- Keep in mind that bread plates go on the left and drinks go on the right of each place setting.
- Wow your guests with a festive napkin fold! Try one of these ideas
- Make sure to have the guests water glasses filled before they sit down. Have a full water pitcher on hand in the fridge so you can easily refill.