Hosting a dinner party this weekend? Before you pull out the plates and flatware, keep reading to find our tips for setting the perfect dinner table for guests…
- Use a table covering of some sort (one that fits the theme of the night.) A tablecloth or table runner adds a beautiful touch to a standard dining table. Don’t have a table runner? A roll of brown craft paper can give a fun DIY touch to your table.
- Fill a glass water pitcher with cold water earlier in the day and pull it out to place on the table at dinner time. That way guests can refill their glass as needed.
- Try a fun napkin fold for the event! Watch this video here for some folding inspiration.
- Add the decor. Head to the local supermarket and get some fresh flowers to add to the table. Use small LED candles on the table as well to give your dinner a warm ambiance.
- Don’t forget about dessert! Save room on the table (and time) by plating your desserts ahead of time and keeping them in the kitchen. You can serve with coffee right after the meal.
Looking for something fun and festive to make with the kids today? They’ll love the taste and the fizz of this Valentine’s Day Love Potion Punch! Learn how to make it from the video below!
It’s almost Super Bowl Sunday! If you’re hosting a party this weekend serve your drinks in these fun, festive mugs!
Stay warm inside this winter and let your kids play with make pretend snow! A fun DIY for the kids and only two ingredients needed. Watch the video below to learn more!
It’s Day 4 of Princeton’s 5 Days of Giveaways! Guide Santa’s Reindeer to your house this Christmas Eve with this DIY Magic Reindeer Food! Watch the video below to learn how and answer today’s question to be entered to win a $100 gift card.
QUESTION 4: What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Head back over to our Facebook page here and put your answer in the comments to be entered to win a $100 gift card!
It’s time to pull out the scissors, tape and ribbon and start wrapping those holiday gifts! If you’re feeling overwhelmed or uninspired, read these tips before you start cutting that wrapping paper!
1.If you prefer using gift bags over wrapping with paper, make sure you have enough. Count the items you have and measure their sizes before heading to the store to purchase your bags. Don’t forget the tissue paper!
2. Now is a good time to create a gift wrapping storage solution if you haven’t already. Plastic bins or even garment bags make for great storage. Put your paper, scissors, tape, tags, ribbon and a pen in the bin or bag so you know where everything is.
3. Rather than buy a bunch of different wrapping paper patterns, try using brown craft paper to wrap your gifts. Add color and patterns by choosing different colored ribbons to your brown packages.
4. Try adding some unique additions to your packages like bells or greens. Tie them onto your ribbon for a fancy and impressive touch on your packages.
5. If you purchased wrapping paper on rolls, put empty toilet paper or paper towel roll around your roll to avoid paper rolling open and getting ripped.
Make your table festive and beautiful with this easy #princetonsDIYproject!
Want to send your Thanksgiving guests home with a fun, festive treat? Watch the video below to learn how to make your own waffle cone cornucopias with only 2 ingredients!
Halloween treats don’t have to lack nutrition! Watch the video below to learn how to turn a banana and a tangerine into a fun Halloween-themed snack!
It’s October which means it’s the season of treats! Make these fun and festive witch brooms with only two ingredients!